R & D engineer
Write a short and catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, perks, and benefits. Mention office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting. Data Scientists like to take challenges - anything that shows how the role could make an impact might help attract top talent.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Depending on your needs, you can write very specific requirements here, like: automate scoring using machine learning techniques, build recommendation systems, improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier, develop internal A/B testing procedures, build system for automated fraud detection, etc.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Select from the above and add other responsibilities that are relevant
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc depending on specific project requirements. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig actual list depends on what you are currently using in your company
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase depending on project needs
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills if you expect that the person in this role will integrate the solution within the base application, list any programming languages and core frameworks currently being used
- Data-oriented personality
- Mention any other technology that such person is going to commonly work with within the organization
- List education level or certification you require
Customer Success Manager
A Customer Success Manager may have many duties and responsibilities. Although specific positions will dictate a Customer Success Managers undertakings, there are several primary responsibilities common to this occupation. A review of current job listings identified the following main tasks and responsibilities.
Establish Customer Support Practices
Customer Success Managers are responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience. Customer Success Managers may gather feedback from their customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. The Customer Success Manager must establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
Provide Technical and Product Support
Customer Success Managers must know the companys products inside and out. They are often called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on their products. They may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customers business needs or business plans. The Customer Success Manager is not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using their services.
Some Customer Success Managers will find themselves supervising staff and performing basic human resource tasks such as hiring and training staff. This may include reviewing applications, conducting interviews, processing new hire paperwork, and providing on the job training or mentoring to new employees. They may also conduct performance evaluations, handle disciplinary actions and process payroll for their staff.
Customer Success Manager Skills
Customer Success Managers should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be strong leaders. They need to be highly organized and have experience directing others. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing. Employers look for candidates with all of these traits as well as the traits listed here.
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Customer Success Managers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Customer Success Manager, focus on the following.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Experience supervising others
Advanced skills: While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Broaden your career options by adding these skills.
- Knowledge of technologies such as, IT networking, internet technologies, web servers and XML
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as, Salesforce
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
Sr. API engineer
Apptopia provides highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition.
Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber and Spotify make more informed decisions.
**We are considering candidates in Kyiv or Lviv. We may consider remote candidates as well
- development of data pipelines using Clojure, Apache Spark, AWS EMR - design and implementation of data API back-end components
Requirements:interest in working on back-end components written in Clojure - development experience in any JVM based language or Ruby - experience with relational and KV databases, schema design - PostgreSQL (9.x/10.x) - familiarity with Cassandra or DynamoDB data model Anything from the following list would be a plus:- working with Clojure in production environment - Java 8 and its ecosystem, e.g. Apache Tomcat, JDBC etc; - Spark, Amazon Redshift, Redis, Elasticsearch - experience in performance optimization for any JVM based language
Sr. Back end engineer
As a Senior Backend Engineer you will get to use your technical skills to drive the development of our revolutionary core technologies and scale the size and capabilities of our backend. Collaboration with cross-functional teams to build out ThinAir's products and platform reinforcing our vision of security through simplicity, is key. You will be responsible for designing and architecting the core APIs that power every aspect of the product. You'll have the ability to shape product and engineering decisions as we grow.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for overall system design and development efforts.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to solve design and development challenges improving functionality and customer experience.
- Deliver clean code in a timely manner allowing the team to hit delivery deadlines.
- Research and recommend technical decisions such as language and framework use.Implement software solutions using modern techniques and toolsets including the use of Git, and Docker.
- Own the delivery of quality code from pull request all the way to production.
- Optimize database communications to balance low latency response times with availability and durability guarantees.
- Contribute as a team player in a flat-structured, highly collaborative environment.
- Must have built consumer facing API's using Python, Node.js, golang, Scala or a functional programming language.
- Must have hands-on experience doing performance tuning with a database like MySQL or Postgres.
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering scalable distributed systems in a variety of languages / environments.
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST/HTTP RPC/etc), API design & development, virtual machines/laaS/PaaS, workflow tools, etc.
- Independence and self-reliance while being a pro-active team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent general programming skills and understanding of OO concepts.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Ruby on rails engineer
Write a short and catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the companys culture, perks, and benefits. Mention office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think of that makes your company interesting.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Add other responsibilities here that are relevant
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid, Slim, etc depending on your technology stack
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass, based on project requirements
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Make sure to mention other frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project
- List education level or certification you require
Sales Rep. Responsibilities
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
Job briefWere looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent